SOCIAL MEDIA DIRECTOR
- Manage all Facebook promotions for KLZ, KBRT, and KLTT.
- Collaborate with other staff members to oversee Facebook promotions for KKPZ, KLDC, and KLVZ.
- Use Facebook to solicit leads and referrals for potential advertising partners.
- Create weekly reports for each station, analyzing the effectiveness of each Facebook campaign.
- Stay abreast of the latest developments with Facebook.
- Use Facebook to promote station advertising partners.
- Use social media to generate measurable results for station advertising partners.
- Collaborate with hosts to plan giveaways, focusing on station advertising partners.
- Participate in station events.
- Use Facebook to garner new listeners for the radio stations.
- Create attractive graphics to share on social media.
- Maintain station websites, keeping program lineups and advertising pages current.
- Create banners for station websites to promote advertising partners.
- Develop new website content as directed by management.
Please contact email@example.com
Crawford Broadcasting is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for a position, please send a cover letter and resume by mail or with the form below.
*Crawford Broadcasting is an Equal Opportunity Employer
3183 Airway Ave. Suite D
Costa Mesa, CA 92626